Monday, January 28, 2008
2 eggs, separated
1 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
3 tablespoons sugar
3/4 teasooon salt
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup fresh or frozen thawed blueberries, rinsed
In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff; set aside.In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Beat egg yolks in a medium mixing bowl; add milk and melted butter. Stir egg mixture into dry ingredients; mix until batter is smooth and stir in blueberries. Fold in beaten egg whites. Bake on hot greased griddle. Makes 12 pancakes.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
This yarn below is an early Valentine's present from my hubby so I can have it for V-Day. Our last name is Love and I collect hearts, so these socks are perfect. I haven't done anything like this so it should be interesting.... This is from Woolgirl . Check out the darling heel!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Friday, January 18, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? 7mm 10" straights
3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? P and C and S and C
Is there any that you've been wanting to try? Not really
4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)? Kitchen is black, tan and olive green, bath is blue and purple
5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Brights Least favorite? Baby colors
6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends? I live in Californis, so we don''t really get it too bad
7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps? Eat chocolate! and knit!
8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in and when your down in the dumps? I like pinwheel cookies, and Lindor truffles in the red wrapper
9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa? Both but not green tea
10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do? I would go back to Italy adnd tour the entire country!
11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of? No walnuts, mugs or cig smoke
Friday, January 04, 2008
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Above is my progress using my last Chewy Spaghetti club yarn, Wintery 2007. This will be a basic stockinette pattern with the afterthought heel. MAgic Loop technique and toe-up (such a rebel!)