Monday, September 17, 2007


TOPIC OF THE WEEK 2


When you knit or crochet dishclothes, washclothes or face clothes, what do you use? What size needle or hook? Wood? what type? Metal? Plastic? A specific Brand? Why do you love that needle or hook so much? Is there one you are dying to try? Is there a particular yarn you love and use all the time for clothes? What is so special about it?


I use my Bryspun #7 straights. They have a great point to pick up cotton yarn with. I love Sugar and Cream and Peaches and Cream and I have a ton of it! Peaches and Cream has better colorways I feel so I guess that would be my fav!


Went to the Stitch and Pitch yesterday and here's my awesome goodie!

1 comment:

Bobbisox said...

Jill, I LOVE the Bryspuns. The newer Bryflex still aren't as good.
I don't have the really big sizes, but I keep the size 2.75mm in my pen case to allow knitting on the planes, though.