Friday, January 25, 2008

Yarn Pron (as L&V would say)

Well 2 new yarns arrived today. The first is from Simply Sock Co. It is sKNITches Syncopation sock yarn -- colorway is Rugby. It is lovely yarn and soft and squishy. I just happened to log on at the right time because its GONE now!

This yarn below is an early Valentine's present from my hubby so I can have it for V-Day. Our last name is Love and I collect hearts, so these socks are perfect. I haven't done anything like this so it should be interesting.... This is from Woolgirl . Check out the darling heel!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cool sock pattern. I am tiring my first sock. moving very slowly.

Beth said...

I love the Zen Yarn Garden yarn and the pattern is SO cute.

AmyS said...

Gorgeous yarn! So, YOU'RE the one who always buys out all the good stuff at SSYC, LOL. Enjoy. Love the socks with hearts on the heels. Very cool. Can't wait to see them knit up.

Mary said...

Those socks are gong to be so cute!!