1. Do you knit or crochet? How long have you been doing it? A little over 2 years
2. Have you made dischloths before? Do you use them yourself, give them as gifts, or both? Yes, all of the above
3. What's your favorite cotton to make cloths from? What cotton would you like to try that you haven't before? Like all cotton yarn so far – I like bright colors better than pastels.
4. If you knit, do you prefer circular or straight needles? For all, do you prefer wooden, metal, or plastic needles? I use all and everything!
5. What are your favorite colors? Any colors you don't like much? BRIGHTS!
6. What do you like best about Autumn? Smells, food, the cool crispness of the air, fires and hot cocoa snuggly blankets…..
7. Pies: Pumpkin? Apple? Pecan? All of em? or No Thanks! NO PIES!
8. When you were a kid, were you the one who couldn't wait to get started with school , or the one who overslept on the 1st day? I couldn’t wait!
9. Do you celebrate Halloween? (The real key here guys is especially knowing if you have an aversion to the holiday or little goodies/decorations associated with it, given the timeframe of the swap). Yes, but not a fan of candy corn – oh and I love skeletons!
10. If you had to choose just 3 edible 'goodies' to eat for a full year, what 3 would you choose? York Peppermint Pattys, Biscotti, and chocolate of any kind.
11. Do you have any pets? Kids? Husbands who seem like kids? ;) I have a cat and 2 teenage boys and yes a hubby too!
12. If you were to describe a particular yarn that shares traits of your personality, what would it be and why? Well according to that blog quiz going around, I am Merino!
13. Do you use your cloths mostly for dishcloths, or as facecloths? Dishcloths
14. Favorite Fall Holiday: Halloween or Thanksgiving and why? (Feel free to share another fall memory if you do not celebrate either of these holidays) I love Thanksgiving. I even have Thanksgiving China – love lil turkeys and make my own cranberry relish. Being with family is the best!
15. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should know about? Please no walnuts or cigarette smoke