Sunday, March 09, 2008

What's OTN

Here is my version of Ampersand (thanks Renate) and it will be slightly different from the original as my toe-up pattern will be upside down. I did contact the designer and she thought it would be fine and so far, I like it. See the details below for the yarn my MadelineTosh, colorway Umoja.



Here is my mindless knitting project of a standard 2x2 ribbed sock. I can't remember where I got this yarn (Little Knits?) and its just called "Super Socks"


Just trying to use up some of the gorgeous yarn I have been buying....expecting 4 shipments this week --YIKES!

4 comments:

RenateS. said...

I like the idea of a toe up sock with that pattern. The yarn is gorgeous as well. Renate

Kirsten said...

They look great Jill! The pattern works well toe up. Thanks for letting me know.

Anonymous said...

I've yet to try toe up socks. Please post your new yarn when it arrives. Sounds like something to really look forward to. Love your socks!

AmyS said...

Love your socks and the yarn! Have fun...