1. Do you knit or crochet? For how long? I only knit and have been for 4 years
2. What sort of needles or hooks do you enjoy using the most? I love the new Harmony Knitpick Needles. I do all my sock Magic Loop style. Are there some you've been dying to try out and haven't? Harmony Straights
3. What kind of projects do you most enjoy? Small things you can take with you, or big complex ones that are just gorgeous when they're done? Both, but I am addicted to socks and cowls at the moment
4. List one pattern for a dishcloth that you love to make, or just tell us about one you've made or received that you loved. I love the Diagonal Ripple and have made it a lot but not for myself.
5. What are your 'must have' notions? Are there any notions you need or can never have enough of? Any that might make you cry if you owned more? No needles protectors please or finishing needles.
6. What are your favorite yarns to work with? Any you hate or are allergic to? I love alpaca and merino. Not a fan of the course, feltable stuff or mohair. Not an arylic or novelty yarn fan.
7. What colors do you like to use in projects? Blues, green, pink, brown. Any we'd never catch on your needles? Orange, yellow
8. Any cottons you'd like to try you can't find by you, or just haven't gotten around to getting? I have used them all I think.
Halloween, Fall, and General Stuff
9. Do you like to use bar soap or shower gel more? Both What kinds of scents do you love? What kind do you hate? I dislike rose and super flowery stuff. I like spicey, ginger, fruit smells. Lavender is my fav!
10. What's more 'Halloweeny' - Ghosts, Pumpkins, or Witches? Ghost and I love skulls! I don't have little kids anymore so I am not a fun of cutsey Halloween stuff - more authentic and scarier...
11. What's your favorite Treat to get? Sweet or Salty? Anything you're allergic to or just hate? I love it all, but no nuts please. I like mint 3 Muskateers, Popcorn
12. What was your favorite Halloween Costume as a kid? As an adult?? As a kid I guess it would be Caspar and as an adult my husband and I went as Sonny and Cher and it was a hoot!
13. Are you on Ravelry? What's your ID? jillglove