Sunday, September 28, 2008

Stash Enhancment - Lots of Pics!

First off is my second installment of Plucky Classics from The Plucky Knitter. These colorways are based on Hitchcock's movies. Meet "The Cat" from "It Takes a Thief"
Love the stichmarker as well and this yarn has cashmere so it really soft !
My first shipment from the Magnolia Society Fall/Winter 2008 came yesterday from Madelinetosh. I chose the "intense" colorway and this little lovely is called Black Mediera Fig. I love her yarns!   My Sock Yarnista Club shipment for The Three Irish Girls came -- this is soooo squishy!
Both colorways are "Barcelona". This one is worsted from the Stash Enhancment Club. This is My Seven Deadly S(p)ins -- PRIDE shipment. I love the yarn, but I'm not a lace/shawl kniiter, so if anyone wants this let me know. You get the pattern and the 4 hanks for $55.00 --US only please.
I'm keeping the stitch markers though -lol!

I have been busy knitting as well and I will post those in a few days......

2 comments:

Joansie said...

What a great addition to your stash! I'm envious..lol.

AmyS said...

My gosh! If I didn't like you so much, I'd be insanely jealous! (okay, I AM jealous!)LOL. Good for you; enjoy!