Monday, October 13, 2008

Socktoberfest

This is one of my new stash yarns (sKnitches) that I am knitting up for the TLL Mystery KAL. See link and more details below. This is great yarn to knit with -- I just wish I would have chosen smaller needles.....


I am adding more info for Joansie -- I don't know the pattern -- it's a Mystery KAL for Socktoberfest (see link on the previous entry) Kirstin lists clues every Wednesday and so what you all see is my sock through Clue #2. My needles are Circular 2's.

Have to go get Clue #3 now...........

3 comments:

Joansie said...

Jill, I love the colorway. What size needles? Pattern?

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I have a pair of socks I need to finish in an orangy colorway yours is lovely:)Hugs Darcy

Unknown said...

I so want to knit those socks. Off to read your answers and find out how best to spoil you :-}