Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Some Finished Projects

I have been out-of-commission for 3 weeks with Swine Flue/Bronchitis. Today is the first day I feel somewhat normal and so I am updating my blog.

Here are some socks I finished recently. The colorway, by Yarnlust , is "Oakland Athletics." I am a huge baseball fan and so I love this colorway, but is also my sons' school colors. GO DUCKS!

Toe-up with a 3x2 rib. Easy -peasy!

I knit this up for my sister who is pregnant with a boy! My boys calls my sister "Auntie" and so I will be "A.J" cuz there is only ONE Auntie!


I am doing some secret knitting for my Aunt and my nephew so I can't post those --yet!

4 comments:

Joansie said...

Glad you are feeling better. This flu is tough this year. Nice socks and bib. You'll have so much fun knitting for the new baby.

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Ah, why not, I want to see, LOL!

Oh, how sweet, I love the colors, Jill, brown and blue! He's going to be one spoiled little boy!

Hope you're feeling better real soon.

Love,
Marsha

RenateS. said...

Jill it is good to hear that you are feeling better. The socks are fabulous and the bib will come in handy. Love the intarsia heart. Renate

Karin said...

Love the socks. I like how it striped.

Karin