Friday, October 30, 2009

Yet More Club Shipments

This is The Unique Sheep's Rubber Ducky shipment for October -- "Pumpkin Patch". Checkout the pie wedge stitch marker. It also came with pumpkin spice soap, which is being used already.

Here is my last Yarntini Semi-Solid Summer Sock Club Shipment. This is the bonus skein of cashmere that we got for being in the club for the whole 6-months. It will be a cowl of some kind.

This is Concord --lovely!

White Oak Studios TV yarn featuring "The Munster's" The next shipment (Chocolat) will me my last one as well. I am drowning sea of yarn!

I really have to start knitting with this stuff! I have non-so-patiently waiting for my Woolgirl shipment. I have seen the spoilers and I really want it to get here! Maybe today..........

2 comments:

RenateS. said...

Wonderful yarn. How about a Baktus or two for Christmas gifts? Easy, fairly fast and takes only one skein. Renate

Karin said...

Pretty yarns. You belong to some really nice yarn clubs. I also am a member of the Rubber Ducky club.

Karin