Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Some Finished Objects

What have I been doing with all my Rubber Ducky yarn? Well I made 3 of these and a face cloth. This is from December 2009 and it's called "Frosty". Love this yarn!

This is Misti Alpaca's Baby Me Boo yarn. Its a stockinette pattern, but it looks ribbed because you slip every other stitch. The yarn has various thicknesses so you can't see the detail. This was a gift for my sister for Christmas.

Yes, some socks! Vesper's "Holly and the Ivy"

I have another big project OTN, but it's for my sister's baby shower on the 16th, so I'll post then!

3 comments:

Grandma Elsie said...

I need to get back to knitting. Hope you have ablessed new year.

Joansie said...

I love the socks! Have a Happy New Year!

Karin said...

Nice. I love the socks. You have been knitting more than me right now. Happy New Year Jill.

Karin