Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Last Woolgirl Club Shipment

Very sad....I loved this club. sniff, sniff........

Patterns for Yarnisma sock pattern, mitts, and a hat. Petite Four soaps, postcards, homemade marshmallow and hot cocoa and check out the whisk! My last name is Love and so I love heart shaped things.
Oh and exclusive Woolgirl Namaste Buddy Bag!

The stitch marker is adorable, but I don't think I captured it very well. Almost forgot the Yarn Love -- in Sugared Grapefruit. Sweet Treat!

Sold the yarn (with the pattern) -- not my thing

2 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

And it's PINK!!!

See you next Saturday!!

((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!