Friday, April 11, 2008

I'm Seeing Green

I am behind in posting my recent stash enhancements. (In my defense, I have also sold quit a bit of yarn the last couple of weeks, so it makes me feel better anyway....) I bought this from Woolgirl as I had been hearing about this yarn for awhile. This is Weekend Warrior from Hazel Knits Artisan Sock and I wish you could all come over and squeeze it! I have another colorway of Hazel's that I have been eyeing as well.

I got this few weeks ago form Woolgirl too -- The Unique Sheep Footprints yarn in "Calming" sportweight.
What's really funny is that I normally don't buy green items. My maiden name was Green and I heard enough green jokes to last me until the end of time. But now for some reason, green colorways are just calling me.....

3 comments:

AmyS said...

Those are really nice. I know what you mean - I don't usually buy green anything, but sometimes a yarn just calls to you. Enjoy!

Karin said...

Pretty colors. Don't you just love sock yarn!

Karin

Bobbi said...

Green is my favorite color, with turquoise as a second.