Thursday, January 28, 2010

I finished Just Enough Ruffles in March, but never took proper photographs of it. With the yarn and the pattern it was hard to capture the details. This is a good as it's gonna get!


Malabrigo is so nice to knit with -- I love this scarf!

Thank goodness this is not for my cat! Shadow hates it! Let's hope my nephew loves it!
This is from the Book Itty Bitty Knitted Hats and the pattern is "Football". It matches his going home outfit perfectly. He is due to come one month from today!

4 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, Jill, the hat is just DARLING!!

Poor Shadow, LOL, well, you needed a model!!!

Scarf is beautiful!

((Hugs))
M

Joansie said...

Beautiful ruffles and colorway (and knitting). I've yet to knit with Malabrigo but my daughter has and loves it.

Karin said...

Love the scarf. I really like Malabrigo too. The hat is really cute. Shadow looks thrilled.

Karin

soxchik said...

Love your ruffles. And the cat looks great in his/her 'magic helmet'!