Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yarn Clubs!

This is one of those one-time only clubs. It is Cockadoodle Doo and was only available if you are are Wooly Woolgirl. This is new yarn for me and time will tell if it really grows on me...

Here is the themed kit with a darling bag, a chicken tape measure and you can see the rooster stitch marker above.

My last Plucky Classic yarn. I was a member a year ago and got a blue yarn, green and gray. This time I got 2 blues and 1 gray. Don't get me woring, it's stunning yarn. Hmmm... I did renew.

Here is the Dye Dreams Winter Shipment for the 4 Seasons Club. It came with an Ann Hansen pattern that's lovely. This yarn is so soft (it's the cashmere) but I am not in love with the color. May be selling this one, but I will wait as it may grow on me.


I have some finished objects, but you have to wait until after my sister's baby shower for the post!

3 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Jill, that Cockadoodle Doo one is gorgeous!! I love the bright colors!

Tee hee, can't wait to see what you made Jennifer!

Hugs,
Marsha

Joansie said...

I've knitted with Dye Dreams yarn and LOVE IT!! I bet that orange grows on you. That combined with an Anne Hanson pattern....you can't go wrong.

Karin said...

Love the Cockadoodle Doo. Pretty colors. Nice yarns.

Karin